Today we had our second group meeting and re-worked the storyboard and finalised the timing for our animation. We also developed the idea a lot more and simplified the movements and design of the girl. After chopping up the poster in Photoshop and doing some work with the puppet pin tool in After Effects we decided that doing a flash animation would be better for what we want to do. We’ve decided to maintain the dimensions of the poster, but allow some of the action to go outside of the border and into the frame surrounding the image. Now we have a really clear idea we can begin the final animation!